2012年7月26日木曜日

Results of my Survey about Music Censorship


Thank you for helping me finished the survey, I got a lot of useful information and a lot of interesting thing which I should do a further research from this survey.
At the last of my survey I promised you to post the results of my survey on my blog, so here it is.
Again, Thank you very much!!!


9 questions
20 people answered

1. Do you agree that music with obscene lyrics should be censored before it appears on TV? 
Yes 57.9%
No  26.3%
Not sure 15.8%

FOR THE PEOPLE WHOSE ANSWER IS YES IN Q1
 1.which kind of music do your think should be censored?
Rap  54.5%   Punk 45.5%   Rock 45.5%

 2. To what extent do you think that music should be censored? from  level 1(allow some obscenities) to 5(don't allow any obscenities at all)
1. 27.3% 2. 36.4%  3.   9.1%  4 .  27.3%  5.  0.0%

3. please tell me what you worry about if non-censored music is broadcast?
 bad influence in teenage.

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ANSWERED "NO" IN QUESTION 1
1.are you a fan of rock or rap music?
 Rock music fan 62.5%
 Rap music fan 25.0%
 not a fan of either  12.5%

2.why do you think music shouldn't be censored
  free expression
FOR ALL
If you were father/ mother , would you worry that your chlid will be influenced by music with obscene lyrics?
Yes  45.5%
No   54.5%

 Do you think that listening to rap or rock music have any connection to act of violence in the real world? 
 not at all 7.1%
may be a little bit 78.6%
yes, I think so 14.3%

 Do you think that music censorship may have an impact on the earning potential of the recording industry ?
not at all 0.0%
have some impact on  92.9%
have a great impact on 7.1%

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿