2012年7月26日木曜日

Feed back on my presentation


THANK YOU for give me many useful advise on my presentation.




Positive points
1.It's necessary to guarantee the musician's rights

2.It was good that the survey showed something that was unexpected.

3.I like how your NGO told us that censorship is not only for bad words, but also songs that contain lyrics which is against government policies. I didn't know that some singers have been arrest or killed in some countries.
The results of your survey are easy to understand and your video is cool.
4.The survey results are well shown with percentages of answers.
5.Clear assertion, concrete number on results
6. It's good idea that you recruit young people by twitter or FB
7.Your video is effective and attractive, giving lots of useful inspiring information, while being entertaining.
I am glad that you showed conflicting(or contradictory)infoemation of your survey as that is often the most interesting .
The goals and mission of your group were clear
8.The PPT were nice.
9.Cool video, clear results
10.there were many respondents to your survey, well done. Video was so good.
11. It shows you spent a lot of time on your presentation
12.The video inspired me, I love music too, and I was so shocked to know there were some people who got killed due to it.
13. the power point were clear, so that I was able to know the results of the survey and the NGO well. The missions/goals for the NGO was clear.
I like the video, It actually inspired and motivated me.

Criticisms
You should employ more adults
You should gice attributions for the music or visuals you used in your video.
the date with graphs may look better
The member of your NGO was narrow.

Questions
1.What types of music do you like?
I like punk and rock, my favorite band is My Chemical romance.
2.Were there any musicians that were arrested or their music had been censored in Japan
I haven't found any musicians been arrested or music been censored in Japan.
3.In countries with music censorship, are there any law's about the freedom of expression?

May be there are some laws about freedom of expression , But it doesn't mean that people can say whatever they want to say, for example in China freedom of expression was explained as" On the premise of`not affect Social harmony, people have right of free expression?

4.Does the NGO support musicians that sing about political issues or musicians that just sing bad words?
We are support both this two kinds of musicians.
5.what do you think the majority of respondents didn't care about protecting their children from obscene lyrics? What's your own opinion about this?
I think they may think that they can control their children's behavior well and have confidence on their home education.
For me, I don't think I will let my children listen to the rap or rock until their get into high school.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿