2012年6月29日金曜日

Answers to my question



I would like to answer some of my questions
  About question 1 how does the censoring system works when a new song come out?

I found that when a new song come out, if the new song was considered to contain dirty words or sexual expression, the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA)  will put a label on it writing “Parental Advisory explicit content”.



 About Question 2   Who is in control of music censoring ship
  A organization called  Parents Music Resource Center (PMRC)  has controlled the music censorship. PMRC was found on 1985 with the purpose of protect children form be influenced by the music which considered to have violent , drug using and sexual expression.

 About Question 3    Everyone knows that Motion picture rating system was used in censoring films. Will they make a same system used in censoring music in the future?
 According to my research , I found even the RIAA will put a label(as I mentioned in Q1 ) on some rap/ rock album, there is still not a rating on the label like G/PG/PG-13/R on the movies, but I think PMRC will creat a rating system in the future.

About Question 4   In the music censorship which words exactly will be covered with “bleep…..”
 I can't found exactly which word will be censored, but every word which consider to be dirty, sexual expression meaning will be covered with BLEEP....

 About Question 5  How do teenagers think about music censorship?

 I found most of them are against the music censorship and try to get censorship free music.

About Question 6  How do parents think about music censorship
 Most parents worry about their children will be affected by some rap music so they think that music censorship is necessary.

About Question 7 How do singers think about music censorship?
 Most rap/ rock singers or bands are against the music censorship. I also found that Eminem has found a “ censorship free music radio station "

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿